#11 Podcast: Madden vs NFL 2K

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed this and I couldn't agree with you more! The first series that I stopped purchasing was EA Sports Madden NFL and I can see your point of view when it seems like they haven't altered or made any improvements since their competition (2K) left the conversation. Having said this, MLB THE SHOW is my favorite game of all-time and I have consistently came back and purchased their product each and every year since it began with MLB 06' (even though I was only like 7 years old at the time) but I think what brings us back as consumers is the change that the MLB THE SHOW franchise has shown to us. It consistently is improving each year and is constantly changing little things to enhance our gaming experience.

    -Wesley Tabor

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts